Is it possible to rent Kawasaki motorcycles in China？
Yes, it is. Motorcycle rental is just emerging in China, although it is not as mature as abroad. But Kawasaki motorcycles can be rented in Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Chengdu, Kunming, Chongqing, Xi’an, Urumqi, Changsha, Hangzhou and other major cities as well as major tourist destinations. We can also deliver your Kawasaki motorcycle to your designated destination.
What models of Kawasaki Motorcycle can man rent in China？
- NINJA 1000SX
- NINJA 400
What can Road Pioneer offer in terms of Kawasaki motorcycle rentals?
– Chinese Motorcycle Temporary Driver’s License + Motorcycle Guided Tour (Driver’s License + Rental Assistance + Guided Tour + Hotel, Vehicle and Logistic Support if Needed)
– Chinese Motorcycle Temporary Driver’s License + Self-guided Motorcycle Tour (Driver’s License + Rental Assistance)
*We usually do not provide a separate single service for the Chinese Motorcycle Temporary Driver’s License.
*We usually do not provide a single service for renting a motorcycle.
What documents does man need to apply for a temporary motorcycle license in China?
– Valid Passport
– Valid Chinese Visa
– Valid motorcycle license from your home country
– Chinese translation of motorcycle driver’s license (usually requires translation and stamping by a qualified translation company, we will help you with the translation)
– Proof of registration at the local police station (we will assist you with this, some areas require it)
– Physical examination (required in some areas, items usually include height, eyesight, color blindness, hearing, trunk, neck and limbs and other physical examination. No need to be on empty stomach or draw blood, please wear glasses if you are nearsighted).
– Learning 1-3 hours of Chinese traffic regulations and precautions (required in some areas)
– At least one year of heavy motorcycle riding experience (required for our guided motorcycle tours).
What services can Road Pioneer provide to the Kawasaki Motorcycle Club or Kawasaki Motorcycle Marketing Department?
— Temporary motorcycle license + Guided motorcycle tours in China
– Temporary motorcycle license + Self-Guided motorcycle tours in China
– Provide Kawasaki Motorcycle Club with customized rides and events throughout China.
– Kawasaki Motorcycle brand Spread support
– Kawasaki Motorcycle customer relationship maintenance
Motorcycle Rental Suggested Equipment
Helmet, riding pants, boots and gloves, warm clothes and pants (in winter and on the plateau)
Deposit for renting Kawasaki motorcycles in China
Deposits are required, credit cards are not accepted, and motorcycle rental deposits can only be paid in cash or by bank transfer. The amount of the deposit depends on the number of days of rental and the value of the motorcycle. Deposits for Chinese branded motorcycles are usually only RMB 3,000-8,000. Deposits for major international brands are usually double or triple that amount.
Here is example：
Fuel and oil costs for Kawasaki motorcycle rentals
Fuel and oil costs are usually not included in either guided motorcycle tours or self-guided motorcycle tours, unless otherwise stated and agreed.
Rent a motorcycle in China and have it shipped to a designated location?
Available. The cost will vary depending on the condition of the vehicle, the location of the delivery, the season, and other factors. Please inquire by e-mail for details.
Possible. Fees will vary depending on the condition of the vehicle, location of return, season, and other factors. We customize one-way motorcycle tours for clubs and your riding group, providing logistical support, motorcycle guides, and motorcycle delivery and shipping services.
Can I rent just one way? I prefer a one-way ride, can I take a one-way ride?
Of course you can. The cost will vary depending on the condition of the vehicle, where you return it, the season, and other factors. We customize one-way motorcycle tours for clubs and your riding group, providing logistical support, motorcycle guides, and motorcycle delivery and shipping services.
I am bringing my own motorcycle, does Road Pioneer offer Ocean Shipping , land transport and and Customs Clearance for motorcycles?
Sorry,We only offer Ocean Shipping, Land Transportation and Customs Clearance for motorcycles for our motorcycle tours. We do not provide these individual services separately.
– You can ship your motorcycle to China, ride it in China and then leave China through the land border for Southeast Asia, or Nepal, or Mongolia, or Central Asia.
– You can ride your motorcycle into China through a land port, ride it in China, and then ship it by sea to your next destination, or continue to leave China through a land port for Southeast Asia, or Nepal, or Mongolia, or Central Asia.
– You can ride your motorcycle to a destination in China and then we will consign your motorcycle to a sea port or land port in China and provide freight forwarding and customs clearance services.
An example: Riders from Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand or Vietnam enter China overland from Laos, ride all the way to Everest Base Camp and Lhasa, Tibet, they can park their motorcycles in Lhasa, and then they can take a train or plane out of Lhasa, and we will consign their motorcycles to a sea port or land port, and provide freight forwarding and customs clearance services.
What are the prices of gasoline and diesel fuel in China (Unit: Yuan/liter)
Gasoline 92 7.89
Gasoline 95 8.39
Gasoline 98 9.19
Diesel 0 7.57
*Prices fluctuate slightly from day to day and vary slightly from province to province.
Is it safe to ride a motorcycle in China?
In terms of transportation, Chinese highways are usually in very good condition. The mileage of highways ranks first in the world. China’s national highways, provincial highways, and city roads are generally classified as Class I and Class II roads, which require high construction grades and standards, and which are the main roads linking the various regions of the country. Class III roads are general trunk highways connecting counties and towns.
The rural roads that connect with counties, townships and villages are generally classified as level 4 roads, which are the transportation network roads within the region, and the roads at this level are generally hardened roads paved with cement and gravel. But because of this, you need to be more careful when riding a motorcycle in China. Because of the large number of vehicles on the road, the many makes and brands of vehicles, the varying experience of drivers, and the recent rise of electric vehicles (often with assisted or autonomous driving) in China, which have further complicated the motorized vehicles and participants on the road, it is important to keep this in mind when riding a motorcycle in China.
In terms of safety, China is one of the safest countries, with one of the lowest rates of homicides, one of the lowest rates of criminal offenses, and one of the lowest rates of gunfire and explosions. Criminal offenses, drug offenses, robberies and snatchings are all relatively rare. However, you’d better keep your valuables safe.
Rent Kawasaki NINJA 1000SX in China
The sport appeal of Kawasaki Ninja® motorcycles goes well beyond the racetrack with the remarkably versatile Ninja® 1000SX sportbike. Enjoy pure sporting thrill with superior power, two-up touring capability and advanced rider support electronics. A force to be reckoned with on the track and a machine built for weekend trips.
Rent Kawasaki NINJA 400 in China
The Ninja 400 sportbike offers the largest displacement in category at 399cc with the sophistication of twin-cylinder power. Approachable power, superb ergonomics and class-leading performance offer a smooth, manageable ride that’s ideal for new riders while also alluring experienced riders. A low seat height and aggressive styling with LED headlights make the Ninja 400 the ideal choice for riders looking to enter the sport-riding scene.
Rent Kawasaki NINJA650 in China
Built to embody Ninja® sportbike lineage, the Ninja® 650 motorcycle comes packed with a sporty 649cc engine, next-level technology and sharp styling. Unmistakable sport performance is met with an upright riding position for exciting daily commutes, while a supreme level of attitude reminds you of its legendary heritage.